The beginning of the year is a time for setting goals. I have set some goals, and may post them here later. This list, however, represents my anti-goals—my to-don’t list, if you will.
- Lamenting failures rather than celebrating successes
- Being more interested in process than product
- Talking myself out of things
- Planning a project, rather than starting it
- Drafting blog posts, but never finishing them
- Letting important things pile up
- Not letting unimportant things go
These are my bad habits and bugbears, the blocks in my mind that frustrate me and prevent me from achieving my full potential.
These are the vampires that I have let in. They are no longer welcome.