On February 8, 2021, my web host got hacked. My hosting company prompted decided to email its customers and shut down operations completely. They left their web servers up, but not the administrative server that I used to log into to access the cPanel links for all my websites. (I had five separate sites.) I was able to recover my files, but not well enough to lift-and-load them to a new web host. I decided all I really needed was a landing page that I could use to link to all my other websites. And this is it! Well, this is version 2 of it. Version 1 was a bare HTML page with a list of links on it, made in haste because I was in the middle of working overtime on a group project.